Hi Wendy,

Did you ever get a sensible response to this question? I get a different error message, but I still could not download these files. If you didn't find out where the files are now, I will post another question to the list.

Thanks

Judith Beale

Judith Beale
Senior Archivist
University Archives
UCF Libraries
407 823 3129

>>> [log in to unmask] 10/06/05 3:32 PM >>>
Hello All,

I've been trying to download the files (eadcorporate.xml and
eadperson.xml) from the CookBook HelpPages at
http://www.archivists.org/saagroups/ead/cookbookhelp.html but I keep
getting the error message "The link could not be saved.  The web page
might have been removed or had its name changed".

The Cookbook for EAD 2002 link returns the error "the page cannot be
found".

Does this information still exist online, and if so what is the new
URL?

Thank You.

Wendy Ellis, MLIS
Digital Information Librarian
Medical College of Ga - Greenblatt Library
Phone: 721-1229
Email: [log in to unmask]