From: Discussion List for issues related to cataloging & metadata education & training on behalf of Jennifer Lang
Sent: Tue 12/6/2005 2:46 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: thank you about OCLC

Cheryl (and everyone),

Your email reminded me that I wanted to ask your
opinion: I'm a part-time lecturer at Rutgers. We have
access to Catalogers' Desktop for our students and I
need to submit my book order for the intro. cataloging
course I'll be teaching in the spring. I wonder if
those of you who do have access to it require your
students to purchase a print copy of AACR2 in addition
to having online access, or do you just rely on the
online. I've done it both ways, and I'm still trying
to decide which worked better.

Thanks.

Jennifer Lang

--- Cheryl Boettcher Tarsala <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Educatters:
>
> A much-delayed thank you for all your interesting
> using OCLC as a tool for cataloging instruction. I
> appreciate your
> insights.
>
> Cheryl
> --
> Cheryl Boettcher Tarsala
> Adjunct Assistant Professor
> LEEP Program, Graduate School of Library and
> Information Science

> The views expressed here are my own and not those of
> UIUC or GSLIS.

  jennifer lang
  cellist and librarian
  phone: 609.638.9676
  chat: cellolang
  http://www.jenniferlang.net

"It's never too late to have a happy childhood."
     --Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Yahoo! DSL - Something to write home about.
Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com