The link should be http://www.umuc.edu/prog/nli/nli.html

-----Original Message-----
From: FEDLIB: Federal Librarians Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Roberta Shaffer
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2005 11:26 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Great Leadership/Learning Opportunity

Dear Colleagues:

An opportunity has come to our attention for federal librarians to
participate in the National Leadership Institute (NLI) at the University
of Maryland--University College. NLI is affiliated with the Center for
Creative Leadership. This Institute, which is almost 25 years old, has
an international reputation and a proven track record in significantly
augmenting the careers of many of the recognized leaders in civil and
military service.  You can find out more by visiting the website:
http://www.umuc.edu/prog/nil/nil.html.

A one-week program specifically oriented toward information
professionals that are already in leadership positions in government or
show great leadership potential is planned for March 20 - 24, 2006 in
College Park, Maryland.

NLI is on the GSA/MOBIS Schedule and is offering a discount, based on
participation. The registration fee is $6,175 for 18 to 20 participants
and $5,850 for 21 to 24 participants.  As of this date, there are 10
registrants. The cost assumes one will commute, but a lodging is
available for approximately $159 per night.

The cost will be significant, but we wanted to share this opportunity
with you since those who have participated have called NLI  "the best
thing that I ever did professionally."

Happy Holidays to all--

Roberta

Roberta I. Shaffer, Executive Director
FLICC/FEDLINK
Adams Building Room 217
Library of Congress
101 Independence Ave. S.E.
Washington, D.C. 20540-4935

Tel:  202-707-4801
Fax: 202-707-4828
www.loc.gov/flicc/

"Celebrating 40 Years of Excellence Serving and Guiding Federal
Libraries"