Dear JAC voting members,

ISO 639 Ballot 2005-10 - no linguistic content

Please vote on the following ballot by 2005-12-16.

This item has been discussed on the JAC list earlier. It is not based on a
formal submitted request.

Your name:  Eeva Murtomaa

(A) Inclusion

(1)
_X I am in favour of including "no linguistic content" in ISO 639-2.
___ I am opposed to including "no linguistic content" in ISO 639-2.
Comment:

[Inclusion in ISO 639-1 is not balloted.]

(B) Identifier

(2)
_X I am in favour of the identifier "zxx" for "no linguistic content".
___ I am opposed to the identifier "zxx" for "no linguistic content".
Comment:

(C) Designations

(3)
_X I am in favour of the English designation "no linguistic content".
___ I am opposed to the English designation "no linguistic content".
Comment:

(4)
_X I am in favour of the French designation "pas de contenu linguistique".