|----------->
|           |
|----------->
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                                               |
  |                                                                                                                                               |
  |  Message de : H�vard  Hjulstad <[log in to unmask]>                                                                                              |
  |                        07/12/2005 14:15                                                                                                       |
  |                                                                                                                                               |
  |                                                                                                                      Envoy� par :             |
  |                                                                                                                      ISO JAC Voting Member    |
  |                                                                                                                      List <[log in to unmask]>   |
  |                                                                                                                                               |
  |                                                                                                                                               |
  |                                                                                                                                               |
  |                                                                                                                                               |
  |                                       Veuillez r�pondre � ISO JAC Voting Member List <[log in to unmask]>                                        |
  |                                                                                                                                               |
  |                                                                                                                                               |
  |                                                                                                                                               |
  |                                                                                                                                               |
  |                                                                                                                                               |
  |                                                                                                                                               |
  |                                                                                                                                               |
  |                                                                                                                                           Pour|
  |                                                                                                                                          Copie|
  |                                                                                                                                               |
  |                                                                                                                                          Objet|
  |           [JACVOTE] ISO 639 JAC Ballot 2005-10 - no linguistic content                                                                        |
  |                                                                                                                                               |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Dear JAC voting members,

ISO 639 Ballot 2005-10 - no linguistic content

Please vote on the following ballot by 2005-12-16.

This item has been discussed on the JAC list earlier. It is not based on a
formal submitted request.

Your name: Anila Angjeli

(A) Inclusion

(1)
__X_ I am in favour of including "no linguistic content" in ISO 639-2.
___ I am opposed to including "no linguistic content" in ISO 639-2.
Comment:

[Inclusion in ISO 639-1 is not balloted.]

(B) Identifier

(2)
_X__ I am in favour of the identifier "zxx" for "no linguistic content".
___ I am opposed to the identifier "zxx" for "no linguistic content".
Comment:

(C) Designations

(3)
_X__ I am in favour of the English designation "no linguistic content".
___ I am opposed to the English designation "no linguistic content".
Comment:

(4)
_X__ I am in favour of the French designation "pas de contenu
linguistique".
___ I am in favour of the French designation "pas de contenu linguistique".
 Comment:
(See attached file: C.htm)