From: "Frogner, Raymond" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2006 10:59 AM
Subject: Re: ead and stylesheet display

Greetings,

I'm still learning and I'm a bit unsure of the details for using style
sheets to create an html table display for my finding aids. I'm trying
to work on the item level display in a finding aid and I seem to be
inexplicitly displaying the items twice, and more puzzling, in two
different formats. The problem can be viewed here:
http://archive1.lse.ualberta.ca/FindingAids/ESFCAS/ESFCAS.html
<http://archive1.lse.ualberta.ca/FindingAids/ESFCAS/ESFCAS.html>   (See
"Executive Files Series: 1.1 organizational files, box 1). I can make
the style sheet and finding aid available to anyone kind and/or
foolhardy enough to take a look. I have seen Mike Ferrando's "XSLT
Transformation Overview" but I'm still trying to make it all work.

Best regards,

Raymond Frogner, Associate Archivist (private records)

University of Alberta Archives

Book and Record Depository (BARD)

8170 - 50th Street

Edmonton, Alberta T6B 1E6

(780) 466-6235

"Really clever quote." --obscure but important thinker