Not a contemporary recording, but there is a re-creation of part of
the exchange between Darrow and Bryan on one of the Edward R. Murrow
"I Can Hear It Now" records. Volume 3, I think. That might be useful
for the theatrical group, especially combined with some of the
newsreel footage,which is widely available.

John Ross