Hi Steve,

HSR has good-looking copies of A-1470 and A-5610 if you haven't
already found them. I'd be glad to copy them to CD-R as closely as
possible to your preferred specifications. The cost would certainly
be covered by HSR's minimum dubbing fee of $50 for up to an hour's work.

The package has arrived, appropriately, during this year's Olympics.
The Telefunken book and record set is impressive (and rather ominous,
too) and important; and the French picture disc is a gem.

With best wishes, Richard