I am pleased to announce that the last seminar was a success and full
(limit is four) so we're doing it again!

This is a hands-on seminar for archivists and people involved in the
care and preservation of audio tapes. It's designed to provide
information for doing preservation reformatting -- and knowing what
you need to ask if you are outsourcing the work.

You may obtain a copy of the brochure from
http://www.richardhess.com/tape/seminar200605.pdf

Here are a few quotes from prior attendees:

I found the course very informative and my knowledge in this field
has been greatly enhanced after attending your seminar. Your
attention to detail is greatly appreciated and I will take what I
have learned far into my career... I would recommend this course too
anyone in this field, and highly recommend that you keep offering
this course in the future. You have a enormous amount of knowledge
and a wealth of information to share.

I just wanted to thank Richard for creating this seminar. I
participated in it and found it very useful for my work in the ...
Archives. I can only recommend it to anybody who needs to do audio
transfers.... Richard was very patient with everybody and answered
any questions that we had. Everybody brought some form of tape format
and we all watched as it was transferred in Richard's studio. For
institutions who can't afford a full time audio engineer this seminar
is a "godsend".

I would also like to tell you that you are a very good teacher.
Thanks a lot Richard and continue your good work, I would also like
to thank your wife as she was so nice to us :)

Cheers,

Richard

Vignettes Media                   web:   http://www.richardhess.com/tape/