All,

This is perhaps a bit off-base for this list, but I thought I'd give it
a go...

I am posting this on behalf of a client, in the off chance that somebody
on the list might be aware of the whereabouts of two recordings of
sermons done by the late G. Campbell Morgan, who was a well renowned
pastor during the turn of the century (B. 1863 - D.1945). He served in
both England and the U.S., and apparently travelled quite a bit for
various speaking engagements.

We have received some very poor audio cassette copies of the original
recordings, for which the heirs of Mr. Morgan have been unable to locate
the masters of.

There are two sermons, one titled " The Spirit of God", the second
titled "The Emprise of Christ". No dates are available for either
sermon. Based on what I can determine, I believe that these were from
transcription disks, but they could be wire recordings (although it's
rather early for commercially available  machines). They could have been
done in England, perhaps at Westminster, where he served as pastor.

If anyone might have any leads on the original source material for these
recordings, please contact me off-list. (Yes, the heirs have already
tried a number of churches and other institutions, with no luck).

Thank You,

Scott D. Smith

Chicago Audio Works, Inc.
Chicago, IL