In a message dated 2/13/2006 10:37:47 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

However  I need a motivation. What do you do with this stuff? It can't be
distributed and I don't know anyone who wants to listen to  it.

Do not be sure that this evaluation is correct.  You would be  surprised how
many folks are buying spoken word recordings for their  iPods.  If you want to
know more, you may e-mail me personally and I can  suggest thoughts about
what I believe will be the coming market in spoken word  audio, especially audio
programs at drivetime lengths.

David Hoffman
_www.thehoffmancollection.com_ (http://www.thehoffmancollection.com)