David Lennick wrote:

>Matt Sohn wrote:
>

>>>Hi All:
>>>
>>>What's the best-value (ie lowest-cost) source for plain white paper LP
>>>

>>sleeves and white jackets
>>

>>>with center holes in the USA? Bags Unlimited is somewhat pricey, but maybe
>>>

>>that's the going rate
>>

>>>these days? Looking to buy 100-200 white paper sleeves and 50 or so white
>>>

>>jackets.
>>

>>>-- Tom Fine
>>>

>>I've been using the acid-free paper sleeves from Sleeve City
>>http://www.sleevetown.com/lp-sleeves-inner.shtml
>>$25.95/100
>>$109.95/500
>>They have cheaper paper sleeves as well.
>>
>>-Matt Sohn
>>

>Any chance they could be persuaded to make cheap 16-inch sleeves? I know acid-free is wonderful, but I have a few thousand transcriptions of the vinyl variety which just need covering. I bet if a company offered to produce 25-cent sleeves for a minimum order of ten thousand, we could cover that order in two minutes. I'd take two thousand tomorrow. And Bags Unlimited won't do it....I've
>tried to talk them into it several times.
>
>dl

If you're looking for 16" transcription sleeves, you might want to take
a look at:

http://www.gaylordmart.com/adblock.asp?abid=143&sid=2D3703BD44D84CDF984D6C00CD469D&search_by=desc&search_for=sleeve

Not cheap -- more than $1 each, but they are acid free.  The other
downside is that there is no center hole cut out in the middle of them,
so the record labels are not visible.

Best,

Bob Conrad
Fort Lee, NJ