It's also reminiscent of the "Lazarus Bowl" episode of "The X-Files,"
in which Mulder and Scully investigated a bowl that was supposed to
have recorded Jesus's voice as he raised Lazarus from the dead.  The
voice on the bowl also stated, "I am the walrus.  I am the walrus.
Paul is dead.  Coo-coo-ca-choo," in Aramaic...

Susan Hooyenga
E-MELD