Hi all, this is my first post to ARSC List after a search of the archive didn't come up with any obvious answers. I am inventorying a collection of 78s and on occasion I come across a label that distinguishes between A/B by underlining the catalog number below the artist and above a small upper-case "N" - in this case, Brunswick #6289 has the numbers underlined on one label but not the other. Does anybody know how to determine which is which? Thanks in advance ---

  Alex Addison