At $18,999 (the $9,500 is a down payment from what I gather, not the
full sale price), I doubt he'd be able to cut me a deal I could afford.
Let's face it, if I could afford that, then I could afford CEDAR.
Besides, he sent me a cd and booklet a few years ago.  The cd was meant
to demonstrate the difference in sound between a modern turntable and
his laser turntable, and I've got to tell you, when it came to playing a
78rpm record, the laser turntable sounded awful.  This coupled with the
literature claiming that the laser turntable can only play black discs
-- meaning it wouldn't be able to play my thousands of red Associated
transcriptions, or even a blue Columbia 78 for that matter -- and with
the high price tag, I decided to say thanks, but no thanks.

Bob Conrad
Fort Lee, NJ