Marie, everyone here seems to know what you mean, but the correct term
for these cards is "Compact Flash" and I repeat my excellent
satisfaction with Kingston Elite. 2 gig CFs give over 2.5 hours stereo,
and you can use 5Gig Seagate Microdrives as well for all day recording.

<L>

Lou Judson  Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689