Thanks Tom, and all. Being fiction I am guessing he made an assumption,
but it was the music director of the venue broadcast from that asked
for it, so I guess it could be realistic... Otherwise the story is very
accurate for period details. In case anyone is interested in recreated
drama from the Swing era, it's here: http://tinyurl.com/bg35k

<L>

Lou Judson  Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689