Cool! The audios are even better than the read, and his audio play "Too
Dead to Swing" is even better than that! I happen to know Hal, he's a
local swing guitarist, but this is only a personal recommendation, not
trying to be commercial. The audios are produced with the highest
standards, and TDTS even has original music and the singer is part of
the cast... Neither is really about radio, except incidentally, but he
has nailed the feel of that era perfectly.

Okay, I'll stop now. Write me offlist if you want to know more...

Lou Judson  Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689