LAWYERS write these things, for lawyers and judges to interpret. What
do you expect? Does a physicist draw cartoons about string theory? ;-)

I also do sound for family law seminars, and sit thru ten weekends a
year of lawyer talk, and that is just how they are - deliberately
obscure and overdone... That Netflix thing, now that is just
ridiculous. As a subscriber I don't knwo whether to sign on for my free
month or just root for the local guys (my Netflix neighbors) ...

<L>

Lou Judson  Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689