Brrrrr! All this talk of weisghting the stylus for Lps just makes me
cringe! For 78s maybe okay but on microgroove and stereo Lps isn't that
damaging? I know it is. Diskwasher 3, now 4, is all I use, other than a
wash with Ivory when they need it! The moistening just before playing
takes the static away...

Lou Judson  Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689