Pardon this if it is OT - I am curious about this. I have only heard a
few Dynagroove records, and rather than do laborius research, can
someone describe what is going on with them? All I remember about them
is that they had a raised ridge around the circumference to keep them
from rubbing together on the grooves... What are the issues about the
mastering and pressing? Offlist if I am the only one who wonders...

<L>

Lou Judson � Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689