Good list of duplicators, Goran, but David, I don't think you want any
of the duplicating gear - you want playback gear, and not to go that
high speed I think. Double or 4x doing both sides (if it has that kind)
will save plenty of time. Duplicating gear means to go to the copies at
that high speed, and your A/D would need to be deisgned for high
frequency response and I don't think you can do digitizing at more than
4x without results suffering a lot - even for voice.

Anyone here done any real world experiments?

Lou Judson � Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689