This IS a dilemma for some of us. I have a huge garagefull of tapes of
nearly every live music mix I ever did, back to 1970. The only one that
is getting transferred so far are the Van Morrison shows which a fan is
paying me to transfer. Who wants to hear tthe Bitov Bulgarian Ensemble
playing live on KPFA? Nobody will even buy the tape to re-use any
mmore, as it is alll 3M 176.... Our society is woefully poor about
recycling this kind of petroleum and other materials..... too bad for
the future generaations!

<L>

Lou Judson  Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689