DP-4050F-C2 - I have been able to find the 2001 sales sheet on it but
that is all.

Thanks! I may be able to align it, but real repairs will need a real
tech - if I had a service manual I know people who could do it. Whether
or not it will be affordable is another question!

<L>

Lou Judson  Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689