-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of John Eberle
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 1:16 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] EDISON DISC TEST PRESSINGS

If the desired test pressings exist at all ; they will be in the archives
of the EDISON NATIONAL HISTORIC SITE at West Orange , N J .
As a lifelong Edison collector and mastering engineer , I'd like to
hear them too !

                   John Eberle
                   AMERICANA CD MASTERING
                   1813 8th Avenue South  SUITE A