Apologies for duplication of messages.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The ALCTS/CCS Committee on Cataloging: Asian & African Materials (CC:AAM) and the Program for Cooperative Cataloging (PCC) are jointly sponsoring an ALA 2006 annual program: "Area Studies Librarians: Do you PCC? What the Program for Cooperative Cataloging can do for YOU?"

To ensure that our program covers topics of interest to you and promotes effective PCC participation, we would like you to complete a survey of 8 questions (6 multiple choices and 2 open-ended questions) at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=942821619185  before Wednesday, March 15, 2006. The survey will take approximately 5-10 minutes to complete.

For general information about PCC, go to PCC web site at: http://www.loc.gov/catdir/pcc/

Thanks for your participation.

Shi Deng
Head, CJK Acquisitions/Cataloging Unit