From: "Christopher Shea" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 8:57 AM
Subject: Re: Error question

No, I'm not able to get into either the iso-lat1.ent or ead.dtd files
through my browser -- although our administrator assures me that they're
there.

I did not make any modifications to the DTD, although I did make a few
alterations to the stylesheet, and I created some extra tags in the
document itself, so it is not valid EAD. It -is- well-formed, however,
and it does come up normally when I try to open it from the files in my
computer. Could the invalidity be having an effect?

Christopher