Christopher S.,
One thing you might want to know is that I tried to get your dtd to
come up in my browser (firefox). I got an error.

XML Parsing Error: syntax error
Location: http://www.delamed.org/Archives/ead.dtd
Line Number 781, Column 1:
<!ENTITY % deprecate
^

The very first line in the dtd gives an error. I don't know why that
is.

I have had no problems opening dtd documents using the firefox
browser before.

Just to let you know.

Mike Ferrando
Library Technician