From: Encoded Archival Description List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of MicheleR
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 5:25 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Error question

If the file's not valid EAD, the style sheet may have trouble with it as
it
is checked against the dtd when it is processed.  I'd suggest you test
the
setup first with valid, parseable EAD, and when you have it working that
way
then you can start experimenting.  Otherwise it's hard to say what might
be
causing the problem.

That aside, if the entity file is where the location says it is, then
you
should be able to view it using that URL in your browser.  If you can't
--
if you get a 404 File Not Found -- then the xsl processing won't be able
find it either, which based on the error you report appears to be what

Michele