I've written a couple of pages of EAD for our archive's online finding
aids, and have just sent them to our system administrator to upload to
the Web, along with all supporting materials -- stylesheet, DTD, and the
ISO files (iso-lat1.ent, iso-grk, iso-cyr, et al). However, he's
reported the following error to me:

The system cannot locate the object specified. Error processing resource
'http://www.delamed.org/Archives/iso-lat1.ent'. L...

%isolat1; %isolat2;

Can anyone more knowledgeable than me about XML explain what's going
wrong here? Yes, the path given is correct, and the file is present.

-------

Christopher Shea

Staff archivist, Delaware Academy of Medicine

1925 Lovering Avenue

Wilmington, DE 19806