Hi!  My name is Krista Moffat and we have two library positions that we
would like to post on your site as long as there is NO CHARGE.  Our head
librarian says there is no charge to post the following information:

First Announcement:

Announcement Number:  CCKM-06-20a

Opening date:  01/19/2006
Closing date:  2/23/2006

Title, series and grade: Librarian (Law/Legislative), GS-1410-11/12

For a copy of announcement CCKM-06-20a and application instructions, please
go to www.usajobs.opm.gov <http://www.usajobs.opm.gov> .

If you have questions, please call Krista Moffat at (202) 874-1703 or Gail
Henderson-Green at (202) 622-5822.

Second Announcement:

Announcement Number:  CCKM-06-33

Opening date: 2/03/2006
Closing date:  3/02/2006

Title, series and grade: Librarian (Law), GS-1410-12/13

For a copy of announcement CCKM-06-33 and  application instructions, please
go to www.usajobs.opm.gov <http://www.usajobs.opm.gov> .

If you have questions, please call Krista Moffat at (202) 874-1703 or Gail
Henderson-Green at (202) 622-5822.

Please let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks so much for the
assist!