Dear FLICC/FEDLINK Participant: I am pleased to announce the release of our official FLICC/FEDLINK Survey on Wednesday, February 1, 2006. Your participation in this survey will provide FLICC/FEDLINK with the intelligence needed for our FY2007-FY2011 Business Plan.  The goals of the survey are manifold. We hope to identify your current and future use of FLICC/FEDLINK services, gauge your satisfaction and perception of FLICC/FEDLINK, and receive your feedback on ideas that you may have for future FLICC/FEDLINK products and services.  Please click on (or paste into your browser) the following URL to access the FLICC/FEDLINK Survey:http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=811561703799 We are promoting the FLICC/FEDLINK Survey throughout the Federal Library Community. We apologize if you receive more than one notification about the survey. Don't forget, the survey deadline is Friday, February 10, 2006.  We look forward to your participation! Please contact Cindy Boeke -- [log in to unmask] -- if you have any questions. Roberta I. Shaffer, Executive Director
FLICC/FEDLINK
Adams Building Room 217
Library of Congress
101 Independence Ave. S.E.
Washington, D.C. 20540-4935Tel:  202-707-4801
Fax: 202-707-4828
www.loc.gov/flicc/"Celebrating 40 Years of Excellence Serving and Guiding Federal Libraries"