____________
ALA Annual  June 2006 FAFLRT Program

The Copyright Office Comes to ALA

Mary Rasenberger, a legal adviser with the U. S. Copyright Office addresses real life copyright issues as they apply to libraries.  Issues discussed will include fair use, copyright term extension, Digital Millennium Act and others as appropriate.  This will be an opportunity to have these critical issues addressed by the source.

Although we hope to have time allotted for questions and answers, we would like the basic presentation to address as many of your real life issues and concerns as possible.  To assist in preparing the presentation, please send your questions to Jewel Player at [log in to unmask]

Jewel Player
2006 Program Chair