As a follow-up, November 10th is a Federal holiday and therefore, the meeting would have to be the 8th & 9th, or the 16th and 17th.  Sorry for the kerfuffle.

Gene Berry
Assistant to the Director
American Folklife Center
Library of Congress
Washington, DC
Phone  202-707-6710
FAX      202-707-2076
http://www.loc.gov/folklife

>>> Gene Berry <[log in to unmask]> 03/01/06 11:27 AM >>>
To the Board:

Peggy has asked me to send to you these dates, November 9th and 10th, and the following week, November 16th and 17th, as possible dates for the Fall Board meeting here at the Library of Congress.  Please let me know whether you can make one or the other, or both, and your preference.  We will try to accommodate the most.  Thanks and best wishes,

Gene Berry
Assistant to the Director
American Folklife Center
Library of Congress