To the Board:

After tabulating the results of all your emails about November dates for the Fall meeting, and working out the preliminary logistics here at the Library, it looks like November 8-9, 2006, will be the date of the Fall meeting here in Washington, DC.  Please note this is a Wednesday and Thursday (rather than our usual Thursday/Friday format) and that Friday, November 10th is a Federal holiday.

If anyone coming to the April 6-7, 2006, meeting has not contacted Doris Craig about their travel plans, please do so as soon as possible.  For any travel reimbursement to be authorized and paid, the requisite Travel Request Authorization has to be signed, sealed and delivered well before you lift off from the airport.  Please call Doris at 202-707-1736 or email her at [log in to unmask] asap to make those arrangements.  Thanks for your assistance, and we all look forward to seeing you soon.  Best,

Gene Berry
Assistant to the Director
American Folklife Center
Library of Congress