The Language Labs and Archives at the University of Chicago is
undergoing major changes. One of the results of the latest floor plan
is a recording studio (which can double as a class room/conference
room!) with a curved wall: let's see if I can draw an approximation:

	x   x
	x       x
	x           xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
	x						x
	x						x
	x						x
	x						x
	x						x
	x						x
	x						x
	x						x
	x						x
	x						x
	x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't think this is a good idea. If I am right, I need some
support. If I am wrong, I will shut up.

If this is not the right forum, could someone direct me to sources
that can help?

Many Thanx,

Barbara

Barbara Need
Manager (SS4), Computer Support, Archivist