My friend who says he is "downsizing" his life just sold off his LP collection. All in good
condition, a lot of audiophile pressings, mostly rock but plenty of jazz (at least what's left after
I had a freebie day) and a smattering of classical. He got $4500 for the pile. Definitely less than
he paid, by a long shot, but remember he collected for 30+ years and he at first considered just
dropping the whole van-full of records off at the local library. So there IS still some value in
them thar piles of olde vinyl. The buyer will undoubtedly make more than he paid selling them one by
one on ebone.

-- Tom Fine