recording .org has a lot of forums and references on this issue. It is
hard to tell from your drawing but curves are generally very bad for
sound (think of lens for light)  Your drawing however looks like a sharp
angle very good for recording rooms as long as it is a considerable
ammount larger than 90 degrees. I am not an acoustician but dabble in it
as a little hobby. Generally angles less than 90 degrees can be a
problem. Of course it can be fixed with enough auralex if you have the
budget. But that is not the best way to go about it and does not get the
greatest results. Good Luck!
John