I have here 9 of the long-out-of-production 3M hard plastic 7" reel boxes of 1/4" tape. Boxes only,
no reels included. Replace your worn out or aging paper box with these and get decades or archival
protection. These are the hinged-top boxes that 3M made for their film-sound tapes, made to take a
life in the field. These are not those awful swing-side boxes where the reel is prone to roll out of
the box. These are the hinged, lift-top, snap-tab types. Some are with a stick-on label. If you want
I can cover up the stick-on label with a blank white stick-on, just ask.

$5 each. I'll pay postage within USA. Please ping OFF-LIST if interested. First pay, first get.

-- Tom Fine