From: "Lou Judson" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 8:44 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Rock and roll drumming

EXACTLY one of the reasons I fell in love with jazzy altos when I heard
Peggy Lee sing Fever, when I was about 10 years old... Too bad she was
so young and I was so old... I just found the new CD of that fabulous
record. 2 snap and 4 snap!

Got nothing to do with RnR!

<L>
SUNDAY, April 2, 2006 is the start of Pacific Daylight Savings Time and
all clocks will be moved forward one (1) hour. Spring ahead!

Lou Judson  Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689