You might try these people as well....

They overhaul wire recorders.....

-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Jerry McBride
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2006 6:53 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Webster wire recorder pinch rollers

We have a Webster 80 wire recorder that is in good shape, but needs some 
light refurbishing. The two rubber pinch rollers right by the record and 
playback heads need to be replaced because they are too hard and dried out. 
Does anyone know where these can be acquired?

Also it is missing the microphone and the line out, both of which have 
special plugs. We'll probably improvise the line-out plug, but if anyone 
knows a source for that, it would be helpful. Thanks.

Jerry McBride, Head Librarian                   (650) 725-1146
Music Library & Archive of Recorded Sound       (650) 725-1145 (fax)
Braun Music Center                              [log in to unmask]
541 Lasuen Mall
Stanford University
Stanford, CA  94305-3076