Hello Jerry,

The connectors used on Webster Chicago wire recorders are referred to as Jones Plugs.

There are many variations of this type of connector, but a Google search will probably turn up the pin shape and configuration you need.

Bob Hodge

Robert Hodge,
Senior Engineer
Belfer Audio Archive
Syracuse University
222 Waverly Ave .
Syracuse N.Y. 13244-2010

315-443- 7971