Agreed, and also I'd argue that the porn industry did make it possible
to make money on the 'net, as I learned from a music distributor - with
lucrative sales possible, many things can be done, both good and not so
good...

In the reverse, dirty pix made ebay possible as well as iTunes...  all
relevant to good and bad.

On the other hand, kids these days are able to search but barely to
reason...

<L>

Lou Judson  Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689