In the infant days of digital audio I used to brag I caould get way
more than 44,100 choices of edit points per second... But that was
braggadocio. I never counted, But used to do many thousands of edits in
audiobooks, where the producer wanted them to be literally perfect as
far as mouth noises and breaths and timing went... Much more critical
than radio (but not more than commercials! But I am allergic to
advertising)...

<L>

Lou Judson  Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689