Glad you found it amusing! I saw some very weird typing on some other
forum, and made some annoyed comment, and when someone said it was
obviously text messaged from a phone I felt it was no excuse for poor
typing. Good joke, bad typing!

Curmudgeonly,

<L>
(gee I never signed letters that way with a typewriter!)

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689