Hi Everyone,

My newest auction, "A Musical Cavalcade" is now available. You'll find lots of tempting items, no matter what you collect. Here are a few of the highlights:

* Five inch concert cylinders

* Brown wax cylinders

* Berliner discs

* Pre-1910 labels other than Victor

* Pathe vertical cut records, including some 14" examples

* Historical and personality 78s

* Books and sheet music

* Many more V-Discs

* Jazz and blues records

* 1920s and 1930s dance bands

* Children's records

* Foreign and ethnic selections

* Victor Grand Prize Red Seal records

* Classical vocal, instrumental and orchestral sets

* Edison Diamond Discs, both popular and classical

* All kinds of 2 and 4 minute cylinders

* And much, much more.......

Visit my website at and turn to the "What's New" page for a picture gallery and additional information about the auction. If you would like a copy, please email me off list, and I'll send one to you right away. But don't delay, this auction closes on March 31.

Thanks,

Tom Hawthorn
Hawthorn's Antique Audio
www.thoseoldrecords.com