I disagree. As a French native speaker, I myself think she's French ( her
La la la is quite good) and the end of the word "magnifique" sounds really
French.
BUT the about the way she pronounces “adore” : it either sounds like a fake
English accent or a real english one...
It’s not Lilo, not Peggy Lee…