Hi Karen!

Hope you and Russ are doing well in Buffalo.  As
soon as I saw the Highsmith EAD finding aid, I
sent it along to my mother who was roommates with
Highsmith when they were at Barnard.  Mother liked
her very much - but that neither Mother nor any of
Highsmith's friends had realized how talented Highsmith
was.  They corresponded periodically over the years
but then lost touch.

How's your position? Having fun?  Or at least doing
interesting things?

Hope you can bop over at some point to visit.

I hope you're seeing some signs of spring - we're
not!

best,

Bill