From: "Sam Passey" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2006 11:12 AM
Subject: Re: EAD and minimal-level processing - preliminary inventories
online?

At the University of Utah, many of what other institutions would call
preliminary inventories are on-line.  The sad fact is that with this
triage approach (Minimal level processing) to processing collections,
some inventories are never revisited.  The preliminary inventory becomes
then the inventory.  Examples can be seen by searching our EAD database
at:
http://db2-sql.staff.library.utah.edu:8801/lucene/search.jsp#

Sample Search: Michael Joseph Gorrell

Sam Passey