-----Original Message-----
From: Discussion List for issues related to cataloging & metadata education
& training [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bloss, Marjorie
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 9:34 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: New Edition of (Wynar's) Introduction to Cataloging and
Classification

Hello, All.

As you may know, Arlene Taylor has been working on the 10th edition of
Introduction to Cataloging and Classification.  (The "Wynar's" has been
dropped.)  I was putting in my textbook order for my summer class, and
Libraries Unlimited could not assure me that the 10th edition would be
available for summer.  So I contacted Arlene.  She assures me that the new
edition will be available by the end of May, and that actually, they are
trying for the middle of May -- she has the page proofs now.  She also
offered to send me a pdf of the table of contents (since the chapters have
been rearranged) as soon as she has it (by the middle of April, she thinks).
She said she could do the same for any of you who wish to use the 10th
edition for the summer term.  Her e-mail address is:

I was delighted to hear the 10th edition was so close to final publication
and greatly appreciate Arlene's generosity in sharing pre-publication
information.

Cordially,

Marjorie

Marjorie E. Bloss, Visiting Instructor
Graduate School of Library & Information Science
Dominican University
7900 West Division Street
River Forest, IL  60305
708-524-6468 (voice)